Another mind-numbing episode of The Bachelorette. Which I of course watched. And cringed through much of.
1. Particularly cringe-worthy: the entire dancing portion of the group date. And Ashley, arising onto the stage in a sports bra? REALLY?
2. William - who I so liked until he was bragging about his date and stealing time away during the cocktail party after he had a freaking rose already. Lay off, pal. Go back to selling cell phones.
3. Bentley - AWFUL. If you aren't into her, just leave. I'm sure she is watching these back and is mortified. I'm mortified for her.
4. Jeff, aka The Mask - seriously? Why is this guy still on the show? And the perfectly timed interruption during his chat with Ashley right before he removed the mask? Um, producer intervention, much? Sigh.
5. The poor mama's boy who called her after he got the boot - and even SHE was too annoyed and let it go to voice mail. Ha.
6. Not liking her game-playing with these poor saps: the near-marriage and the flip of a coin whether or not to give Mickey a rose? That's just mean, lady. If a guy had done that to me, I would have been like, "here's a FLIP for you!" And flipped him off. Could be a nice TV moment. Just sayin'.
Serena & Lily Tucker Chair
1 hour ago