Monday, November 22, 2010

Whirlyball hurts

Played Whirlyball for 2 hours straight on Saturday for a friend's bday. For those unfamiliar with Whirlyball (have you been living under a rock?!), it's like bumper cars meets lacrosse with a little basketball thrown in. I have played once before and remember getting a little bruised and banged up. Well, this time I'm not sure if my overly-competitive nature took over or what, but I literally have about twelve huge bruises on my legs, including an awesome goose-egg situation on one shin. Oh, and a little kid flung the whiffle ball at me and it hit me square in the nose. Um, that hurts. Seriously thought my nose was going to bleed all over the place. Which would have been kind of awesome in retrospect.
Still, Whirlyball, 2. Sarah, 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment