Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An ego boost bust

We sent a survey to our company's global employees yesterday, requesting feedback about a recent quarterly meeting. One of the questions is open-ended, asking for additional comments. And one of the answers that came back was "I love you." Now, the three girls on my team were just giddy (yes, myself included) - WHO has a secret admirer?! We all fessed up that none of US wrote it, so that just left a myriad of cute boys (or girls, I suppose) in the office to be the culprit.

Unfortunately, the surveys are anonymous and all we had to go on was an IP address. But one girl I work with is a super-sleuth, and we soon came to the sobering discovery that the love note came from none other than our Shanghai office. Where they probably didn't even understand the question.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment