Wednesday, October 28, 2020

En fuego

Last night I was on a work call around 5pm and my mom was feeding dinner to the kids. All of a sudden, I could hear the smoke alarm going off. Didn't think much of it, but then heard another one so I flipped off my webcam (I was on mute) and went to investigate. Poor Georgie was flipping out, and my mom didn't understand why the alarms were going off. I opened the oven, and the cornbread was on fire. Like legit ON FIRE. My mom said it would just burn off, but I checked it again and nope. So we got out the fire extinguisher and put that bad boy out. (Who knew what a HUGE mess that makes!! It looks post-apocalyptic in there!) My kid may be scarred for life (she is still talking about the "fire"), but at least the house didn't burn down. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment