Tuesday, October 23, 2018

From old lady to teen in three hours

Got a mammogram on Friday - my first in 2 years (due to being pregnant and breastfeeding). I was nervous about only being 3 weeks out of nursing, but the tech said she would just explain to the doctor why my images looked so "busy." Ha.

Then I went and got my ears pierced. This completed the circle of getting my lobes cut and stitched back together, which is great, but it sure felt weird to get my ears pierced again after like 30 years. Of course, I wasn't thrilled with the earrings I chose and am now stuck with for 6 weeks, so I tried to take them out on night one. Big mistake. Huge. So much blood. It's all fun and games until I have to go back again to get them repierced because the holes grew back. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment