Tuesday, March 22, 2011

For I'm a Jolly Good Fellow...


I'm starting a new job on Monday, and everyone here has been so gracious, wishing me well, etc. I've gotten cards, a cake, a happy hour...they even made me a counter offer and said I could always come back! Considering I was fired from my last job (Yes, fired. Not laid off. But thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt.), this is a much better way to go out. I much prefer "we'll miss you!" to "pack up your office and don't speak to anyone on the way out." Call me crazy.


On a sad note, Diane Esparza will NOT be making the move with me. She accepted their counter offer (I mean, all she does is nod - she basically agrees with everything), and will be manning my desk until they find a replacement. Happy trails, Diane.

5 comments:

  1. if she wants to write it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to a global online company in plano. will be their senior internal communications mgr. change is afoot. better than abreast. i don't like that word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - fancy title. can't wait to hear about it! and the ski weekend - have a blast!

    ReplyDelete