Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A little part of me just died

I am well known for my mix-making skills. Actually, make that "skillz." Every Christmas or birthday, my nearest and dearest are thrilled to receive my cheap-ass gift: a mega-mix CD. ("Mixed tape" sounds so much better, doesn't it?!) I was asked to burn a CD of "top 40 hits" for the big company update meeting. So I did. And...REJECTED. I left off Cee-lo's "F$&# You"...what more do you people want from me?! And now they're going with an all-U2, all-the-time format. Sigh. Whatever - now I have an awesome mix for the car ride home. So there.

2 comments:

  1. This update is useless without the rejected song list. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just say Rihanna's S&M made the cut. And then during the actual meeting, "I Wanna Sex You Up" came on. Why THAT one is okay, I have no idea...

    ReplyDelete