Monday, April 11, 2011

What in the world have I gotten myself into

Signed up to run the Warrior Dash this Sunday. A 3.2 mile race - with obstacles - out in the middle of nowhere. (Why, I have no idea) Signing the waiver this morning is making me slightly queasy. A few highlights:

  • I understand that entering Warrior Dash is a hazardous activity.

  • I understand that Warrior Dash presents extreme obstacles including, but not limited to, fire, mud pits with barbed wire, junk cars and steep hills.

  • I understand that some of the obstacles may go through water, which has not been tested for chemicals and disease (?!).

  • I assume risk of wild animals, insects and plants that may be present on the course.

  • I agree not to dive into or enter the mud pit head first. (Um, duh)

DEAR GOD.

2 comments:

  1. Can you take out insurance? Sorry, but you can't even walk up stairs without causing bodily harm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point, I can barely walk. The knee is going to have to heal remarkably by Sunday.

    ReplyDelete