Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Bachelorette: aka "look kids, Big Ben! Parliament!"


Ah, London. The perfect city for a blossoming reality show romance. Or douchebaggery. (Coining a new phrase. Go with me here.)

With school over, I'm giving out grades today.

A-
Sean. So so adorbs. Although I really hope he was kidding when he didn't know what Big Ben was. And I will admit I fast-forwarded when he jumped up and started spouting off about love and what-not. So cringeworthy. But the fact that he's from Dallas and he's not a d-bag gives him bonus points.

B+
Doug. For being the only one to man up and tell Emily what Kalon said about Ricki being "baggage." Granted, he totally knew that he would look like a hero, and he obviously gets off on that, but hey.

Also giving Emily a B+. Even though her teeth are brighter than the sun and really remind me of the Friends episode where Ross' teeth glow in the dark. I thoroughly enjoyed when she declared it was time to go "West Virginia backwoods hood rat" on Kalon. And actually did so in a very ladylike way. (Whilst using the F word.)

B
Jef. (God I want to add another F.) Surprisingly sweet on their date and finally smooched her. Way to go, knee socks. (And I totally would have docked points if he wore the knee socks again.)

Travis. He cracks me up for some reason.

C
Ryan. Still too smooth for his own good, and I'm guessing he's the one called out next week for being in it to win it. And I think she sees that, but she's a bit taken by his southern charm. And the balcony scene at the end WAS pretty cute. Still - semi-sleazeball.

D
Poor Alejandro. He wasn't even on camera until the rose ceremony, and that's when I knew he was a goner. And he was. Adios, buddy.

F
Kalon, duh. Way to represent SMU, my man. Go back to your "luxury brand consulting" job and apologize to your single mom. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment