Thursday, August 2, 2018

Poops I did it again

(That's a little ditty I came up with for when Georgie poops. Which is often.)
Sorry I forgot to blog yesterday - I was out in the morning seeing a therapist for possible post-partum anxiety. (And she wasn't in network so it cost a whopping $185. I am clearly in the wrong field.)

I have these stress dreams every single night that Georgie is somewhere in my bed, suffocating in the comforter or has fallen off the side. Every. Night. I look over at the monitor and know she's in her bed, but I still physically get up and check everywhere, even picking up my poor dog. So that seems kind of weird, no? (I had similar kinds of dreams when working as a lifeguard and a restaurant hostess; not sure either of those is as stressful as having a baby, but clearly I am a stressed out kinda gal.)

Here's to more (free) sessions with a new therapist and learning to calm the F down!


No comments:

Post a Comment