Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Chatty Kathy

Georgie talks a mile a minute. Still can't understand some of the stuff she says, but man she's funny. Some recent quotes:

"I sorry - it my fault" (probably what she says the most)
"I be 2." (truth)
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 17, 14!" (Counting to 20. And she loves clocks - thinks it's always 8:00, bedtime. Although her bedtime is usually around 7)
"Youtune?" "How's about Peppa Pig?" "How's about Daniel Tiger?" "How's about Fwozen?"
"I need a apple for my mouth." (when she's hungry)
"2 crummy bears?" "Baby oreos?" (no, she doesn't eat very well)
"You came back!" (every day when I come home from work)
"I fine. I sorry." (after she falls down for the 1000th time)


And then last night "I miss you so much mama." MY HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment