Friday, September 26, 2014

It ain't easy bein green - or hitting your ball there

Survived the golf course, although I was ready to quit after 9 holes (really after 6, but who's counting). The team bailed after 15 because it was taking forever and we had to go back to work. I wasn't very good, but I did hit one from the tee directly onto the green, allowing us to par a hole (look at me with all the lingo!), and a few times mine was the lead ball that we all used for the next shot since it was a scramble. But let's not get ahead of ourselves - there was lots of whiffing and divot replacing and cursing. I sort of want to take lessons now. So that's two new sports I have decided to take up in 2015: surfing and golfing. Sure, why not.

And thank the lord, there were bathrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment