Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can't feel my face




Um, is it just me, or will Heidi Montag look like Buzz Aldrin's wife in like 40 years? (Actually, at the rate she's going, more like 10 years...) YEESH. The perma-surprise is just weird-looking to me. Granted, I have a few forehead wrinkles that could use some poison injections, but that's what bangs are for, hello...
Good plastic surgery: Demi Moore. Diane Sawyer - assuming here, but come on. The woman is like 60.
BAD plastic surgery: Meg Ryan (seriously. whatever happened to her? besides the fish lips, of course). Jennifer Grey (RIP, "Baby"). Lisa Rinna. Heidi freaking Fleiss (Post on the best show on TV, Sober House, coming soon). Tori Spelling. The aforementioned Heidi Montag. Ramona on Real Housewives of NY - you can't tell me her eyes have always been like that. Actually, MOST cast members of the "Real Housewives" series. All cities. And oh - Joan Rivers. Poor poor Joan Rivers.
Summary: much easier to name BAD P.S. jobs than good ones. Maybe because with the best ones, you can't tell! Feel free to disagree with my jealous rant. I mean rant.
For more fun and time-wasters: www.goodplasticsurgery.com and www.awfulplasticsurgery.com
Now, when's the botox party?



1 comment:

  1. Another good one--Diane Keaton's neck. And let's not forget the boys: Bruce Jenner looks like one of those old puppets where only the mouth moves

    ReplyDelete