Monday, November 26, 2018

Only thing missing is black friday shopping

I had quite the productive/crazy Thanksgiving weekend:

  • Made cranberry sauce
  • Made pumpkin cake (did not taste good, but the point is I cooked it)
  • Made my sweet potato/apple casserole
  • Made 2 batches of cookies
  • Made soup
  • Watched Crazy Rich Asians (amazing!!)
  • Watched UNC lose to Texas (tragic!!)
  • Hung outside lights in the back yard
  • Made little ornaments with Georgie's face on them
  • Went up a size on my eyelash extensions (and they are amaze)
  • Watched about 7 Hallmark Channel Christmas movies
  • Played with Georgie!!!!
  • Attempted to take her 11 month(!?) pictures
  • Did yoga for the first time in like 9 months (soreness!!)
  • ATE
Phew. It's like a relief to be back at work where I can relax. And I know my mom feels the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment