Thursday, August 8, 2019

9021-uh oh



Sooooo. BH90210 is back. I'll be honest - it wasn't great. It wasn't even good. Will I still watch every episode? Of course. Brief commentary:

  • Best part of the whole thing was hearing the opening song again. Never gets old.
  • But speaking of getting old...everyone looks old (except for damn Ian Ziering). And has had major work done. Jennie Garth probably looks the best, but also has clearly had the most done to her face.
  • Poor Andrea Zuckerman - all she gets is a lesbian story line? And the fact that she's a grandmother? Double ouch.
  • Nice nod to Luke Perry. I can't imagine he would have stooped to doing this show, though. 
  • Similarly, Shannen Doherty. Until I saw previews from the season I was thinking she was going to film the entire show by herself, which I guess wouldn't surprise me but like what's the point??
  • Interesting choices for everyone's significant others - Vanessa Lachey? Ivan Sergei? I guess it's a who's who of former stars, because #showaboutformerstars

No comments:

Post a Comment