Monday, October 7, 2019

Turn around, bright eyes (no, literally)

At last check this little guy was breech. He still has time to turn, but I'm getting worried that he won't. Not that I would mind having a C-section - it's just the recovery with an infant and a toddler that has me a bit nervous. Not being able to pick either one of them up for 6 weeks?? Next to impossible. So in the meantime I've been researching ways to get him to flip. Some are fairly hilarious:

  • Freeze him out. Put an icepack on the top of my stomach to force him to move away from it
  • Have a party "down below" - shine a flashlight and play music to get him attracted and want to check it out (this one is my fave. thinking strobe lights and Kesha)
  • Pelvic thrusts/tilts - fine, but it's not easy when your stomach is so enormous
  • Draw a large directional arrow pointing down, so he might see it and head that way (kidding)
I worry that he isn't that bright if he can't figure out where the exit is, but I guess it will all work out okay. Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment