Wednesday, June 17, 2020

7 months - check!

How is my baby boy 7 months old today? Past the halfway mark, full-steam ahead to one year! He loves standing up - trying to pull himself to stand but can't quite get there (although once standing and holding on to something he can hang on for a few wobbly seconds). While not crawling officially, he is crazy fast at army-crawling and might just bypass that altogether to start walking. (yikes)
He is not a great napper, but LOVES to eat - even grabs bowls and spoons on the table like "uh, let me just do this myself, slowpoke."
Not a lot of baby babble right now, aside from fart noises (!), but I think he's so focused on physical stuff right now that the verbal is taking a backseat. Or else he will be our very strong, handsome doofus who makes fart noises. And I will love him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment