Monday, August 3, 2020

Crisis averted

I have been trying to post since Thursday - for a brief second I thought I had reached my blogging limit! (It HAS been 11 years, after all)
But we BACK guys. I'm sure all 5 of you who read this are thrilled. :)
I have been interested in getting another dog - because what's a little more chaos around here - and found a very sweet white lab mix up for adoption. She is 4, found on the streets, and unfortunately has heartworm. But is going through treatment, so Georgie and I met her yesterday at a dog park with her foster. She gave us some licks but it was hard to really play with her because of the distractions of other dogs and my fear of getting her heart rate elevated. Would like to see if she can come visit us at our house and meet the baby (and my mom, who is not on board with this idea at all) before we make a decision. Her name was Lily, is now Bailey, and we would call her Daisy. (Not that I'm getting attached, haha)
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment