Friday, December 14, 2012

White Elephant

I love a good white elephant party. I usually bring semi-normal gifts, but it's always awesome when someone gets the tragic or obviously re-gifted ones. Like last night - I went home with some lovely bangle bracelets, while the girl next to me got a bag of condoms and KY jelly. (Not saying which was the tragic gift and which was the awesome gift. Decide amongst yourselves.)

If anyone remembers my bobbleheaded friend Diane Esparza, SHE was a product of a white elephant party. And once I got Elvis! the board game and a coordinating pair of those plastic glasses you get when they dialate your eyes. Just what I always wanted.

The dream, of course, would actually be to get some sort of white elephant. There's always next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment