Monday, December 9, 2013

Ice ice baby

Iced in, day four. I'm starting to feel sympathy for Jack Nicholson's character in The Shining. I could totally go axe murderer cray cray on someone right about now. Some things I've learned during Icepocalypse 2013:

  • Don't text and walk when the sidewalks are icy. You need both eyes on the pavement. Trust me.
  • Pete Delkus is the most excited weatherman in Dallas. Ice storms are his crack.
  • Cameron Matheson is in all holiday movies on the Hallmark Channel. Literally.
  • Tar emerges from ice storms and is incredibly hard to get out of a dog's fur. And also incredibly messy.
  • I'm super happy to have had electricity this entire time. I am bored and have TV and lights. Can't imagine how bored those who don't are. #amishisthenewblack
  • Noticed that the east coast is now getting this storm, although it's now called Dion? Cleon and Dion? Come on weatherpeople.

All in all, ready to get back to civilization tomorrow (god-willing). Word to your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment