Friday, January 10, 2014

"Bad" is the way to start a song title, apparently

I started listening to my iPod in my car (yay for cool features that my old car didn't have), and at the moment I'm listening to all songs in alphabetical order. And it's kind of awesome. I particularly enjoyed driving home last night to the early B songs. For example:

Baba O'Riley
Baby Blue (gotta throw in a little George Strait)
Baby Got Back (my karaoke jam)
Baby I Love Your Way
Back 2 the Hotel
Back in Time (Pitbull. International. Whatever)
Back to Good
Bad
Bad Boys
Bad Connection (YAZ, people. Yaz.)
Bad Day
Bad Medicine
Bad Reputation
Bad Romance
Bad Touch (doing it like they do on the Discovery Channel? anyone remember this gem?)
Barbie Girl
Bawitdaba
Be My Lover
Beat It


And you get the idea. Bring on the latter end of the B songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment