Monday, November 3, 2014

Rear-ender Fender Bender

Got in my first legit car accident on Friday night. (I say "legit" because of course there have been some hiccups of me vs the curb, etc.) It wasn't my fault - I got rear-ended - but it shook me up! Her car suffered more damage than mine, but I still have to take it in to get the bumper checked out. Kind of wish I had more proof of being in an accident - is a nice arm scrape or a black eye asking too much? Oh well. I would say maybe next time, but hopefully there won't BE a next time. #eeks

3 comments:

  1. I can certainly sense how that could be a shock. Accidents like that are a burden to everyone involved, and is something best left on the wayside, instead of something you'll have to carry from this day forward. The damage does inconvenience to both sides, so both should be accountable as well. Take care!

    Kim Hunter @ Kim Hunter Law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Good thing you didn't sustain any injury from that accident. However, I find it really weird that you were asking for some arm scrape or a black eye. Hahaha! Kidding aside, I hope that would be your first and last car accident. Keep safe! :D

    Stephanie Waters @ Chastaine Law

    ReplyDelete
  3. Car accidents could be quite shocking, whether if it’s your first time or your nth time. It was a good thing you weren’t hurt, and your car only sustained damages in the bumper. I’d say that damaged bumper is enough proof of being in an accident. Anyway, take care! I really do hope there won’t be a next time!


    Modesto Culbertson @ D&Z Law Group

    ReplyDelete