Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Can I get a Valium over here?

Went on several dates with a guy who I fear has full-blown OCD. Not saying I don't, but this guy took things to the extremes. For example:

  • Freaked out when I put my purse up on his counter -"I eat off of there!"
  • Wouldn't let me wear my shoes into his (hardwood floor) apartment
  • I got silverware at a restaurant and put it down for us on the table. He swiftly snatched them up and got new ones, setting them down on napkins - "They only wipe these tables with a rag!"
  • Asked if there were potholes in my neighborhood, since his Mercedes has special suspension
  • Pulled his iPad away from me - "Don't look at my password!"

Annnnnd scene. Me and my purse will take our business elsewhere, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment