Friday, December 16, 2016

I should clearly get out more.

My mom and I went to Highland Park Village last night - both to see the beautiful lights and to have dinner. After waiting almost an hour, the super cute bearded guy at the bar who I couldn't stop staring at got up and told us we could take his seat, so we decided to just eat at the bar. And then these other three older men talked to us for the next two hours. One went to St Marks (class of 78, however), and he said he thought I was 29. His friend guessed 25. (It was dark in there, obvi.) The Marksman was hilarious, telling me not to settle but he had a friend's son he thought I should go out with - but he was a little younger. When pressed, he said he was 23. Um, no. But thanks. Anyway, the whole night was a huge ego boost and made me realize I don't necessarily have to stay home all the time. And maybe my mom is a better wingman than I thought? #sayitaintso

No comments:

Post a Comment