Thursday, April 13, 2017

Alk-aholic

So I have been going to an acupuncturist. I think it's all hooey, but have heard it can actually be helpful so what the eff. The first day, she had me stick out my tongue and she told me just by looking at it that I was too acidic. I needed to eat more acidic foods to get my body more pH-balanced and alkaline. (Yes, it's confusing that eating a lemon can make you more alkaline, but whatever.) So I've been trying really hard, taking these barley pills, drinking green tea and eating even healthier than I already did - and still testing acidic. So I desperately went on Amazon and bought Alkalife drops that go in your water, and after only a week I'm in the right pH zone. Weird and who KNOWS what I'm putting in my body, but for some reason it makes me feel better that I actually accomplished something. Bring on the lemon squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment