Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Goooooooal!







We have an indoor soccer team at our company - made possible by me (and my corporate credit card). I am basically their sugar mama and foot the bill to let a bunch of guys play. Had never been to a game until last night - they had been asking us to come, we felt bad, so we went. The three of us were practically the only girls in the stands, and I'm sure we completely humiliated our team, doing the wave, cheering, yelling at the ref (okay, that one was all me), etc. (Bonus: no way will they ask us back.)


Our team won (and no, I don't even know what the team name is), and at the end we went over to fist bump and congratulate them. They presented me with a signed soccer ball (above), which was about the cutest thing ever. And so very high school yearbook.

Love being a sugar mama. Especially when I don't actually have to shell out my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment