Monday, October 8, 2012

Coulda shoulda woulda

Watched Peggy Sue Got Married over the weekend with my mom (awesome), and we started talking about what we would do differently if we could go back and do it again. What could have been a deep, thought-provoking look back into my life....wasn't. The only thing I could think of was in 6th grade when a guy named Brandon asked me to "go out" with him (whatever the hell that meant at the time: barely seeing each other, maybe a group movie at the Big UA, etc.), and I said no. He quickly moved on to another girl who from then on was very popular with the boys (ahem) and I...wasn't. And still am not. I really do blame the way my life has turned out on that fateful phone call which lasted all of two minutes. Freaking pre-teen doofus. Alas. Still have it better than Peggy Sue, though - she wound up with a very blonde Nic Cage. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment