Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What happens when people stop being polite..and start getting real.

Two Real World San Diego (2004) alums are back in a big way - actress Jamie Chung (Hangover, Once Upon a Time), and southern belle Cameran , now appearing on the Bravo show "Southern Charm." I haven't watched the show in a few years, but man I used to be obsessed. Both with The Real World and Road Rules. (and don't get me started on the competitions between the two.)

Got me thinking about some of my favorite castmates from days of yore:

Eric Nies (NYC)
Ruthie (Hawaii)
Evil Beth S (LA)
Mike "The Miz" (NYC)
Coral (NYC)
Puck (San Fran)
Julie the mormon (New Orleans)
Johnny Bananas (Key West)
Rachel (San Fran) who married Sean (Boston)
Pam (San Fran) who married Judd (San Fran)


Man I would love to get my hands on the box set and start re-watching from the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment