Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello.



Saw Lionel Richie Friday night, and it. Was. Awesome. I don't care if he's 65 - I would totally date him. (Bonus: I could be Nicole's stepmom!) He played "all the hits, all night long" - including my fave, We Are the World. I truly believe that my soulmate will be able to name all the singers (in order), just like me. #settingthebarhigh

I paid $35 for a "Hello" t-shirt that may never get worn, but I had to have it. He made jokes about his afro, the heat (I was really worried about him wearing a jacket the whole time - take care of yourself, sir!), and the various generations that were in the crowd (eight-tracks! cassettes! CDs!). We did get asked at least twice if we were old enough to know who he was. Dancing on the Ceiling? Duh.

Sidebar: he is worth like $200 million. Call me, Lionel. I'll say "hello."

No comments:

Post a Comment