Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I'm Chevy Chase. And you're not.

How fantastic was the SNL 40th anniversary special?? I laughed out loud for like three hours. And haven't laughed out loud watching SNL in a long time. In fact, I liked it so much I'm recording it again on Friday night.

Favorite moments:
  • Celebrity Jeopardy/Sean Connery mispronouncing "Who reads" as "Whore ads" and "Let it Snow" as "Le tits now"
  • Steve Martin performing King Tut
  • Dana Carvey performing Chopping Broccoli
  • Wayne's World
  • Land shark
  • Paul Simon and Paul McCartney singing together
  • Opera Man
  • Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey
Okay, I could go on and on. Thank you Saturday Night Live. Who cares if I barely watch you anymore. Clearly your four decades on air have provided me with endless laughs and catchphrases (Strategery!) that will last a few more.


No comments:

Post a Comment