Monday, October 3, 2016

But half of "treat" is "eat"

Took my dog to the vet on Saturday - all of her vaccinations were due (bummer). She weighed in at a whopping 16 pounds, and the vet told me she needed to get down to 15 at the most. Bummer again. I mean, she's not completely  sedentary - we walk twice a day during the week and 5 times a day on the weekends (she is not only fat; she is spoiled) . Of course, she gets a treat after each of these walks, so I guess it adds up. Plus she gives me the sad eyes when I'm eating and I tend to give her a lick of my yogurt lid. She's very good at the guilt. I can feel her eyes on me, and when I don't acknowledge her she moves to the other side of me. And then hops up on the couch next to me. GAH! You win, devil dog!! let the dieting begin. For the both of us. Say it with me: BUMMER.

No comments:

Post a Comment