Friday, October 14, 2016

My one-acting debut

Met up with a high school friend last night, and we giggled remembering the infamous one-act play we were in freshman year - 75229 (thanks, 90210). She played the slutty girl (whose costume was so small it fit into a Ziploc baggie) and I was the dorky freshman - fairly accurate for me, I guess. I had to kiss two boys (possibly my first kisses, although not sure it counts if it's for a play), and she kissed one of them as well. One day after practice, she asked, "did Gordon slip you the tongue??" Sadly, my answer was "no..." Story of my life, people.

But the one-act was a huge hit, and we were like celebrities at the arts festival where we performed it. In fact, I think we weren't allowed to perform the play at my high school after that and we had to find an alternative location. Scandalous!

No comments:

Post a Comment