Monday, March 27, 2017

I gave her my heart, she gave me...shoes

On Friday I went to watch the UNC game, and met UNC alum Jesse Holley. He played both football and basketball for UNC, even playing on the 2005 national championship team. He then played pro football for the Bengals and the Cowboys, and lives in Little Elm. I will be honest - didn't really know who he was before. But he was so fun and personable - willing to take pictures with everyone, chatting and letting people (ahem, ME) wear his championship ring - that I have a newfound crush. I wore my UNC Chuck Taylors (not really Chucks, but they look like them), and he said if they had them in a size 12 he would wear them. So what do I do? Get on my phone and buy him a pair. $70 shoes for a guy I just met. Clearly I have been single for too long. I had to get his home address to ship the shoes, so I'm sure when he gets them (if he doesn't think it's like an explosive device or something) he will be super weirded out.

Annnnnd scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment