Friday, June 23, 2017

Clearly I'm no Agassi

I keep trying to do things at the club to make my membership worth while. I went to a beginner tennis class a few months ago - was the only one who showed up, and after hitting three balls the coach told me I was not a beginner. (Duh, but I never play so want to start from scratch.)

Went back last Saturday and apparently they cancelled that class due to low participation (see above), so the only other beginner class I can (sort of) make is at 5:30 on Wednesdays. (There are a few in the morning for the lucky ladies who don't work, but obvi that's not me.) So I left work a little early and still got there a few minutes late - but it was fun. Only 5 ladies, just drills for an hour.

And I am so sore. Didn't even really PLAY. So sad. Such a disgrace to my family name.

No comments:

Post a Comment