Monday, September 11, 2017

Alone again, naturally

So I went to a 6-hour "prepared childbirth" class on Saturday. Holy information overload, Batman. (Breech! Epidural! Meconium! Giant adult diapers! Etc.) I guess I'd rather have more knowledge than less, but jesus. Also fun? Being the only single girl in a class of about 25 other couples. And the husbands were all super-supportive: holding their wives' purses, getting them popsicles, picking up the handouts...oof. It wasn't too bad until everyone had to get up and practice the labor moves with their partners. I just sat quietly on my mat - and frankly would have found it too cheesy/dumb to do even if I HAD a partner. Maybe they all thought my husband was out of town or something. Sure. Might as well get used to it, I guess. #doublepopsiclesforme

No comments:

Post a Comment