Friday, September 1, 2017

Gaspocalypse 2017

Okay, this "gas shortage" thing is insane. Most stations are out, the ones that have fuel have lines three cars deep. The most ridiculous part? There isn't a gas shortage! But when everyone in Dallas decides they need gas on the same day, we run out. It's putting my OCD-ness to the test - I usually panic when I have a quarter of a tank left. (I currently have a little under half a tank, but by the time I get home I should have a quarter of a tank.) I woke up at 2am wondering if I should go get gas and beat the rush, but also wondered if I would get shot. And it's just not worth it. Thankfully going out of town tomorrow, and maybe by Monday the panic will be over? Otherwise I guess I'll be working from home indefinitely.

#calmtheEFFdown

No comments:

Post a Comment