Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A brief excerpt from Senator Stockton

Just heartbroken over Las Vegas. I think about how many outdoor concerts I go to at Starplex every year, and how if someone had the right vantage point (say, atop the covered seating area), people on the lawn (where I sit) would be sitting ducks. Terrifying thinking you can no longer go anywhere without having to look for the exits: movies, church, the mall, work, concert venues...

It's time for gun control. Prayers just aren't going to cut it anymore. Citizens don't need semi-automatic (or automatic, for that matter) weapons. It's just not okay. Although I guess if lawmakers didn't take action after Sandy Hook, they most likely never will. My new mantra: I HATE THE NRA.

Rant over. Just needed to get that off my chest. Kthanksbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment