Monday, March 4, 2019

Overscheduled, thy name is Sarah

Saturday Georgie had her weekly class at Little Gym, and then we had an introductory swim class they make you take before you register to see how they react to the water. (Um she loves it, obvi) Plus squeezed in between there I had to run to the grocery store and take Charlie to the vet and to get a bath. My mom offered to pick up the dog before she had an apt that afternoon, but wound up not having time to come home first so had to take Charlie with her. Meaning it was a ridiculously hectic day. But it's hard - when you work all week, weekends are the only time to get stuff done and take the baby to classes. Apparently they offer swim classes during the week, even in the evenings, but I'm not sure that would work either. Argh - struggle is real. Might have to hold off on swimming until after the gym classes are over, but I feel like people do this and do it well? Maybe I just need more practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment