Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ghost of Hangovers past

You may remember Alan, my bobblehead who was Diane Esparza's love interest. Diane stayed at my last job, and Alan came home with me. Big mistake. (Huge.) You see, it's a talking bobblehead - he says three quotes from the movie - but the weirdest part is, he talks all the time. Even when his head is not bobbling. Like this morning, I was upstairs getting ready for work, and from downstairs I hear his booming voice going "You guys may not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolfpack." And it's so loud I almost jammed my mascara wand into my eye. So either my place is haunted, or it's just getting me all psyched up to go see The Hangover 2 this weekend. Either way, it keeps things interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What else does he say? Cookie Monster also does this to me. Cookies!

    ReplyDelete