Friday, March 29, 2013

Freeze frame. Er, face.

Never one to turn down a bargain, I only get botox when it's discounted. So a few weeks ago, when a friend offered up FREE botox, I raised my eyebrows in glee (knowing I wouldn't be able to do so afterwards). But of course, nothing is free, so there was a small catch - her dentist was getting certified to administer botox, and needed some volunteers to practice on. Still - bring it. So I drove to a hotel and found myself in one of its ballrooms, surrounded by a hundred dentists at a conference. When it was my turn, I was swarmed by about 10 of them, all whipping out their phones and taking photos. (Please god don't let be a "before" on someone's website.) The head guy even announced that I was a perfect candidate, because I was young, but "had a lot of wrinkles." Um, thank you?

Needless to say, even with the crowd gathered, it was painless (as painless as jamming 30 needles in your face can be), and the results look AMAZEBALLS. But that's what you get when you get poison in your face for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment