Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bingo was his name-o

A friend and I went to "singles night" at a wine bar last night. Considering the only guy I talked to was celebrating his 56th birthday this weekend, let's just say it was not a successful endeavor. But one of the "games" they offered was "Get to know you" Bingo, where you go around trying to find people who have met certain requirements on the Bingo card. (Good times.) Not to toot my own horn, but I could almost fill out the card all on my own. For example:

Has more than two tattoos: check.

Has been on TV: check. (My amazing turn as an extra on 90210, West Wing, Party of Five, etc.)

Can play an instrument: check. (Assuming taking piano lessons for five years counts. Hey - I can still play Axel F...)

Can speak another language: check-ish. (Used to be fluent in Spanish.)

Owns a dog: check.

Has had braces: check.

Has traveled outside of the US: check.

Now, I couldn't fill them all in - I do need to work on things like getting my PhD. But "being the baby of the family" could be tough, seeing as how I'm the oldest. Dangit. So close to Bingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment