Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I fear this could be a slippery slope.

I eat fairly healthy (50 Starburst daily aside), but apparently going on dates brings out the junk food demon in me. I don't want to be "that girl" (which I so clearly am), so I try to be polite and try something if the guy asks me to. Over the years, I have had a few bites of peanut butter pie (which was RIDICULOUSLY good), a french fry or two, and possibly even lamb (which I still tell myself was chicken). Over the weekend, I went to an event at a local museum, and they were doing demonstrations with liquid nitrogen: freezing gummy worms, Cheetos, graham crackers and Oreos. I would have preferred a graham cracker, but my date grabbed an Oreo so I went for it. Don't think I've eaten an Oreo since like 1989. It was good. And made better by the fact that smoke came out of my mouth like a damn dragon. As they say, be yourself. Unless you can be a dragon. Then be a dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment