Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My kind of warranty

I've had my elliptical machine since like 2009, and it's gone through lots of repairs. (Most likely due to the fact that I use it more than anyone ever should.) I just renewed my extended warranty, and sure am glad I did: two parts have been on backorder since August, and when I called to check up on them last week, the service tech told me under my warranty if parts don't arrive in 60 days, I get a Brand. New. Machine. Um, what? That thing cost like $1200. So one more day to wait, and then Merry Early Christmas to me! The big question: what the hell do I do with the old one. And how the hell am I supposed to get it out of my apartment. #singlegirlproblems

1 comment:

  1. give away for free on craigslist with the one stipulation that whoever wants it must come and get it. Make sure there is a guy or a big dog (sorry Charlie) with you when whoever comes to get it shows up.

    ReplyDelete