Tuesday, October 7, 2014

You can't sit with us.

Referencing Mean Girls here because I dealt with a Mean Girl yesterday at work. (it was actually a Mean GUY, but it just sounds better.) I'm captaining a team for our work bowling tournament, and have decided on the team name "Bowlerinas." Unfortunately for the team, it's all dudes. And me. And I will be buying pink tutus for all (and possibly getting to re-wear my black swan costume!). One tradition is to make posters promoting your team and stick them all over the office. I am no graphic designer and really can't even use Photoshop, but I managed to whip up this beaut yesterday:



 
 Clever, no? I thought so - until another captain came into my office telling me how horrible the posters were, and how little time did I spend on them?! WTMF, dude. It's a stupid bowling tournament. Who CARES about the posters. (Plus, I think they're cute!)

Just for that, I'm sticking him and his team way off by themselves in no man's land - the private lane area of the bowling alley. Because not only am I a team captain, I'm in charge of the Whole. Damn. Tournament. (That was very Hair Club for Men, wasn't it? "I'm not just the president - I'm also a client.")

#dontmesswiththebull #youllgetthehorns

 

No comments:

Post a Comment