Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Oh the humiliation

My mom is here for the holidays, and I've been trying to keep her busy (aka tire her out). We've gone shopping, eaten souffles, did one of those painting/wine classes, went grocery shopping and hit the Perot Museum. All within 48 hours. And each time we go out, we clock how many times she embarrasses me. I won't divulge the total, but let's just say it's a significant number. Yes, I embarrass easily, but is there a need to dance in the grocery store? (Note: when the store employee started laughing and asked if she was my mother, I said I didn't have any idea who she was. So maybe that one doesn't count? Yes it does.) Even just throwing out an unwarranted "Merry Christmas!" to anyone who helps us makes me blush. Good thing I have a lot of wine at home. #cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment