Thursday, March 19, 2015

Descent into madness

Every year, right before March Madness, at least one guy I know gets in touch to ask my advice on filling out his NCAA bracket. I guess having gone to a "basketball school," they assume I know what I'm talking about, but truth be told, I don't. I have never won a bracket pool (although I may technically have the first time I filled it out, but failed to put in the tiebreaker score for the final game and therefore lost out). I have learned better than to put UNC winning the whole thing every year, but this year I randomly decided "what the hell" and put them in my final four (!). So please, guys - don't take my advice. I'm a homer with a hatred for Duke and Kansas, and I let my hate make my picks. So be it.

#marchmadness #gottaloveit

No comments:

Post a Comment