Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Milli Vanilli would be proud. (Well, the surviving member would anyway)

We're having a lip sync battle at work tomorrow (it was actually supposed to be last week but we had to reschedule due to Texas' inability to cope with a half inch of ice). I feel like we are really on the cusp here, what with the huge success of Jimmy Fallon's lip sync battles (Paul Rudd! Emma Stone! Will Ferrell!) and the fact that Lip Sync Battle is actually a TV show coming soon and hosted by LL Cool J!

I have gone back and forth on what songs to perform, and have decided on Hangin' Tough by the New Kids on the Block, and We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel. The former because it's awesome and the latter because I'm hoping it will impress the judges that I know all the words. It's possible I may have found my calling. #toosoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment