Monday, May 18, 2015

Billboard Music Awards: WTF. (Clearly I'm old)

Kind of glad I recorded the Billboard Music Awards last night so I could fast forward through the commercials, acts I didn't want to see, and any uncomfortable parts of the show. Which meant I ended up watching about 15 minutes total. (insert wide-eyed emoji here - wouldn't it be great to be able to use emojis in work emails and blogs? Sigh.) From those 15 minutes, I gathered the following thoughts:

Taylor Swift looked amaze, but really needs to eat a sandwich.
So happy to see Diamond Dave back with Van Halen, even though he didn't sound all that great.
Someone else who didn't sound all that great: Mariah.
Fairly disappointed in the Britney performance as well, which is ironic since she lip syncs.

That's about it, in a nutshell. Which is basically what you get with 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment