Monday, April 18, 2016

Having a psychic break

Went to a wedding this weekend that was more like a carnival - they had a petting zoo, cigar roller, caricature artist, photo booth, bocce ball court and a psychic, plus the usual wedding suspects (band, bar, dj). I waited for like 45 minutes to get my caricature done, and the end result was so offensive I threw it away. And then it was time for the psychic. She read these animal cards, rather than tarot cards, and I drew the scariest ones: Weasel. Gorilla. Spider.


I was hoping to hear something optimistic and prophetic like "you're getting married this year!", but instead it was much more broad - "you have big decisions to  make," "listen to your inner voice," and the ever-popular "change is coming." She did say something about pursuing writing, so I guess that's somewhat closer to being true, but still. Kind of a waste. Bonus points for having a crystal ball, though she didn't look into it. #fail

No comments:

Post a Comment