Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy House-iversary!

(This may be my only anniversary, so just let me have my moment.) I have lived in my house for almost a year. Hard to believe - it flew by. (Plus, the house is still standing, which is also hard to believe.) I have learned a lot this year, including:


  • How to use a lawnmower
  • How to use a caulk gun
  • What is grass and what is a weed
  • Minimal gardening/hedge trimming
  • How to use a drill
  • How to put down linoleum flooring
  • How to hang my own Christmas lights


There's still a lot to learn, but I'm pretty proud of myself. I mean hell - I haven't had to call the police or fire department yet. (Emphasis on "yet.")


1 comment:

  1. I've been in my house for 3 years and still have trouble with the weed/grass identification. Botany is not my strength.

    ReplyDelete